WHY BECOME A COACH?
Coaching can provide you with many opportunities and benefits:
- Helping you improve your own game
- Coaching your friends or team mates to improve their games
- Earning an income whilst passing on your knowledge to others
- Coaching individuals, groups, teams and after school junior club sessions
- Overseas Club-Pro Coaching appointments
- State and National team appointments
- Opportunities for involvement with quality coaching networks and programs i.e. state sporting institutes
HOW TO BECOME A COACH
Once you have decided that you would like to become a coach you must gain accreditation by attending and successfully completing a National Coaching Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) course (See “NCAS Coaching Courses” below).
Contact WA Squash Office Ph: 9225 7255 for further details about coaching courses.
NCAS COACHING COURSES
The NCAS currently offers courses for 3 levels of coaching, as well as an introductory course for people involved in the organisation and co-ordination of junior club programs as detailed below:
Click on the following link to see information about the PSCAA(WA).
FIND A COACH
Contact your local Squash Centre.