An Affiliated Member Club of WA Squash has the following Liability / Professional Indemnity
|Public Liability||$20,000,000 any one occurrence|
|Products Liability||$20,000,000 any one occurrence and in the aggregate any one
period of insurance.
|Professional Indemnity||$2,000,000 any one claim and in the aggregate any one period
|Insurer||Sportscover Syndicate 3334 at Lloyds|
|The Business||Principally administration, organisation, promotion and all
activities associated with the sport of Squash & Racquetball
|Core Activities Include||Coaching or refereeing activities
Coaching courses and clinics
Holiday and School Clinics
State Squads and Training Squads
Matches,games, practices and official sessions
Seminars, meetings or similar
Hire of facilities, grounds, change rooms
|Geographical Limits||Anywhere in the World|
Affiliation also provides a Squash Club a direct link to the world wide administration of Squash. It allows the Club to be involved in both the promotion and ongoing development of the sport.
An affiliated Club has an involvement in the running of Squash. Affiliation fee includes a financial contribution to squash administration at State, Australian and International levels.
- Member Clubs have a vote at Annual General and Special Meetings of WA Squash.
- Member clubs can be involved and represented in any and all subcommittees of WA Squash
- Portion of fees paid by Country Clubs are contributed directly to WA Country Council for funding of specific Country programmes
- WA Squash is an affiliated member of Squash Australia.
- Squash Australia is affiliated with the World Squash Federation.
WA Squash encourages Affiliated Clubs to register their members with WA Squash. Each person registered is covered by our Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy and also contributes to the development of the sport of Squash in this State.
Affiliated Clubs who have registered their members with WA Squash can seek assistance in several different areas:
- Assistance with establishment and development of Clubs
- Assistance with ensuring that Club provides a Safe and Healthy environment
- Advice on the running of Competitions, Tournaments etc.
- Advice on Insurance and legal matters.
- Opportunity to utilize Matrix for recording of Competition and/or tournament results
- Eligible to be involved in Just Squash It and Mini Squash School Programs
- Eligible to be involved in Inflatable Court School Program.
- Eligible for Club to be involved in State Junior Teams event and Country Week Competition
- Access to Refereeing sessions
- Access to Coaching sessions
- Affiliated Clubs eligible to apply for grants from Department of Sport and Recreation, Healthway etc.
- Advice on funding opportunities and preparation of applications.
- Opportunity to apply for funding from WA Squash to assist with the development of players, coaches and referees.
- WA Squash website available to promote club activities and/or events
- WA Squash SWAN News available to promote club activities and/or events