WELCOME TO MASTERS SQUASH WA
WA Masters Official Website:
Masters squash is aimed at players aged over 35 years; it has a great mix of social and competitive matches with a regular Friday Night Pennant competition and various tournaments run over the course of the year.
Our Masters calendar kicks off on Friday February 3rd with the very social and fun “Tussle on the Terrace” competition. For information please contact Ed Jennings (0411 765 588) or Terry Brookes (0423 496 588).
Over the Christmas school holidays Masters’ regular Friday Night Competition is replaced with round robin competitions, 7.30pm, Squash World Brentwood Disney St, Brentwood, contact the Masters’ phone (0412 778 345).
If you would like to receive regular emails with details of upcoming tournaments and events please complete this form or print the PDF version and email or post to WA Masters Squash Committee.
MASTERS ANNUAL REPORT
The 2018 Committee was elected at the recent AGM.
Chairman – Roger Campbell
Treasurer – Louise Donnan
Secretary – Graham Follington
Committee Members –Ed Jennings, Greg Mills, Terry Brookes, Quita Cass and Janis Haswell
FRIDAY NIGHT MASTERS
Friday night is Masters night! We run two seasons over the year (Autumn & Spring). During each season teams of 6 or 7 are players placed in appropriate grades, this guarantees that every player has a good, and equal, mix of opponents.
- Friday Night Masters commences on February 10th 2017
- Friday Night Masters squash is held at Squash World Brentwood, Disney St Brentwood. It is a fun & social night.
- Players are placed in mixed grades with opponents of similar ranking
- Each match is a total of 4 games, PAR-15 scoring
- Supper is provided each week on a roster system, along with a weekly raffle
- Two seasons of approximately 16 weeks each: February – June, and July – November.
- There is a break between the seasons, during which the WAMS State Championships are held.
For further information regarding FNM, please contact Phil Bradshaw (0412 778 345).
Various social events are planned throughout the year, check the Masters Calendar.
CONTACT WA MASTERS
For further information regarding all aspects of WA Masters squash please contact:
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN MASTERS SQUASH
PO Box 108, JOONDALUP, WA, 6919