The 2017 South West Masters Teams event was held over the recent Labour Day long weekend (March 4-6) at Busselton Squash Club.
The 2017 South West Masters Teams event will be held this weekend (March 4-6) at Busselton Squash Club.
First round match times & draws are now available for viewing.
The 2017 Hilton Junior Exploder was held on Sunday, 19th February at Hilton Squash & Fitness.
The 2017 Hilton Junior Exploder will be held this Sunday, 19th February at Hilton Squash & Fitness (292 South St, Hilton).
First round match times are now available for viewing. Please note: First round match times have been amended as at 18/02/17.
The 2017 Marmion Junior Classic will be held on Sunday, 19th March at The Squash Factory (18 Garino Rise, Wangara). This will be an ability based event.
The first WA junior event of the year, the 2017 Karakal Kup was held last weekend (Jan 21-22) at Squashworld Brentwood.
Western Australian players have produced some outstanding performances at the Australian Junior Open Championships conducted in Darwin from the 11 – 15 of January to come away with the State’s best ever result at an Australian Junior Championship event. Our players obtained three Championship wins, three Runner-Up awards and four third placings.
The first WA Masters event of 2017 is the Tussle on the Terrace to be held on Friday, 3rd February 2017 at Terrace Squash Centre (Level 1, Plaza Level West, Fortescue Centre, East Perth).
The 2017 South West Masters Teams event will be held on the Labour Day long weekend (March 4-6) at Busselton Squash Club.
- Each team contains 3 players plus an option reserve
- Men and ladies compete on an equal basis in all divisions and at any team position
- Order of merit as set prior to the first fixture must be retained throughout the tournament
- Each match will be 3 games played to 9 points under the international rules of squash.
- Players must be at least 35 years of age on the first day of the tournament. Each division is run as a round robin.
Entries close: Monday, 27th February 2017.